Xyriel Manabat topbills Momay
After Xyriel’s stint as young Agua and Bendita in top-rating primetime show Agua Bendita, ABS-CBN Management is happy for her performance on the show, thus giving her a follow-up projects.
Xyriel’s new show is entitled ‘Momay’, it is a remake from the Pinoy Comics which evolves around a young ghost named Momay.
Also included in the cast are PBB Teen Edition Plus Big Winner, Ejay Falcon and Robin Padilla’s daughter, Queenie Padilla.
Momay will be airing soon on ABS-CBN.
- Timeless Beauty (Philippine Edition)
- Charice’s soulful rendention of Star Spangled Banner
- Charice returns to America, performs at Beacon Awarding.
- Angel Locsin joins Mang Inasal Family!
- Calm Yourself, Charice!
- Kedebon made to X-Factor Philippines Top 12!?
- >Judy Ann Santos gustong matuloy ang movie with Coco Martin
- >Mara Clara star Julia Montes scared of going solo career?
- >Claudine Baretto’s upcoming series "IGLOT",postponed!
- ABS-CBN dominates Household TV Rating
- In the Name of Love – Certified Blockbuster Hit
- Gandang Gabi Vice debuted at No.1
- Starmometer’s Top 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines
- Andi and Sam Milby graces Cosmo
- Kapamilya Star Lilipat sa Kapuso!
- Kapuso Update: "Grazilda" Teaser Released
- Moi is the First Philippine Celebrity Survivor?
- Survivor Philippines Trends in Twitter, winner revealed?
- "Charice, the Female Justine Bieber" -Perez Hilton
- Willie will be back in Wowowee, 2 co-hosts to resign from the show?
- “@Bible_Time:He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, & by his wounds we are healed. -Isa 53:5” 1 month ago
- “@The_Gospels: And He said. "Your faith has made you well; go in peace." -Luke 8:48” 1 month ago
- RT @ImPascualInigo: Im really in to tea now... Been reading good stuff about tea... My favorite is Dandelion Root Tea 👍 #LiveHealthy 1 month ago
- @meganbata Hi ms Megan! Now that your back with GMA does it mean you no longer part of Star Magic family? Hope you will have time to reply. 3 months ago
- (cont) I learned a lesson today. #BeCourageous! If not because of courage I couldn't know his name. #NasaanSiJerome? 3 months ago
- (cont) I'm not saddened of what happened coz I know I will see him again. I really hope we will see again. Maybe that would best time. 3 months ago
- (cont) and he refused also. My goodness! I was really hoping that he would tell me but I failed. Anyways, I still know where he lived. Hehe 3 months ago
- (cont) He just tell me his firstname.I was skeptical to ask his fullname but my heart pounding so fast. Oh no! I was trying to ask for his # 3 months ago
- (cont) I was really nervous on that encounter. At the back of my mind (why did I follow him anyway?) So I shyly ask for his name. 3 months ago
- (cont) I thought it's a good sign. So I really followed him. Hehe. Then, here comes he saw me. Patay na ako dun. I can't even open my mouth! 3 months ago
- (cont) why did I stalked him? I just don't know! I saw him & he had eye to eye contact with me. Everytime I watch over him he also gazed. 3 months ago
- Today is the first I've went out of my comfort zone. I stalked this man and the time came he saw me. I was really nervous on what to do. 3 months ago
- RT @ArmorOGod: Pray, forgive yourself, appreciate others, do things you enjoy, and remind yourself that you are loved. 4 months ago
- RT @Psalms_Proverbs: May my prayer enter before you and rescue me - Psalm 119:170 (please retweet) 4 months ago
- RT @ThislsAmazing: A computer of the 1960s http://t.co/sfZXhQnARk 5 months ago
- 84,598 views